Monday 7 March 2011

A2 Media Progress Post

Over the past few weeks, planning and filming my video has taken priority as i have finally completed all filming of my clip. With already having filmed the performance visuals to my video I recently completed filming the other side, the narrative. I set out a plan of the different locations I would use and what each character would do at these locations. I then took my characters to each place and filmed them according to my storyboard and plans, making some minor adjustments as i went (such as filming a couple playing together on a rickety bridge at a childrens park). Once the filming was complete i took the tape to my next lesson and uploaded it to the computer. I have now started editing all of my footage to make it fit with the song played underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment